Biyernes, Enero 24, 2014

How to Cook Rice


                                                                          www.wikihow.com



Step-by-step procedure :

• Put an ideal measurement of rice grain in a rice pot (could be measure by cups or by kilograms)
• The rice is washed two or three times with tap water
• The rice grain is strained to finally rinse off the dusty starches
• Add water
• The rice and water are measured
• Rice is boiled for 20-25 minutes
• The heat is turned down and the lid is opened slightly.
• Wait until slightly dried
• The lid is closed tightly
• Then... serve



(Note: I seldom cook rice and what procedures I've written here may not be good enough for you to follow. Unfortunately, I do often end up my cooking unsuccessful. These are just based on my experience. And, this is a warning.. :D )






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento